The trend of love marriages is on the rise. In the modern day society, the interactions between the boys and the girls have increased greatly. They are studying together, working together, moving around together in various social circles and therefore, get ample of opportunities to understand each other much better and fall in love. The acceptance level of the Indian society towards these love marriages has also increased. As a result of all these factors, the number of couples opting for love marriage over arranged marriage has increased greatly in the last few years. However, simply because a marriage is based on love, it cannot fail is not true. Just like arranged marriages, the chances of a love marriage going wrong are also equal. Therefore, in order to ensure future happiness, couples do consult astrology to know if their relationship will work in the future or not.
Venus the Ruling Planet
In love astrology, it is believed that it is the planet Venus, which rules all romantic relationships. Since this planet is responsible for bringing love in your life, if the same is not placed correctly in your horoscope, it can also cause major problems in your love life as well. In love astrology, it is believed that it is only when this 5th lord and house, combines with the 2nd, 7th and 11th lord and houses that love blossoms to an extent that the relationship can be taken to the stage of marriage. If the same combinations are not present in the couple’s horoscopes, then they should avoid marrying each other.
When Love Relationships Fail
It is clear from the above discussion, the placement of the Venus in the love horoscope of both the partners is essential for their love marriage to work. Below are a few placements of the Venus, which if found in the horoscopes of either the bride or the groom, can doom their relationship and hence the wedding should be avoided.
- The overall influence of the planet of Venus is weak. This means that the passion or love in the relationship is lacking.
- If the planet Venus is placed directly between the sun and the moon, then the love affair is sure to fail.
- If the Venus does not have a good and harmonious relationship with the moon, the person will feel dissatisfied with the relationship, leading him or her to flirt or look for love outside of the relationship.
- If the relationship is not good between Venus and Mars, then the couple can face intimacy problems, which can prove to be a big cause for the failure of the relationship.
- Similarly, inharmonious relations between Venus and Saturn stop the couple from freely expressing their emotions to each other and this can cause misunderstandings between the couple, leading to an end of their relationship.
Rahu is another big factor, which does not allow a person to form good and healthy, long term relations. If this Rahu is attached to your Venus, then your relationship is surely doomed and will fail to last in the long term.