After the process of finalizing the artists coupled with the bookings and the scheduling, the scrutinization procedure leads to the finalization process, whereby, the trial process starts and the bride decides about the final appearance by going through the hit and the trial method.
1. You should bring your veil to your hairstylist. Start trial for your veil. This is the ideal time to speak up f you are not happy.
2. Try professionally sharpened eyebrows. After all, it’s your shaadi…you are supposed to try every fabulous style.
3. The face wash and the face masks may cause serious allergic reactions. Don’t risk allergic reactions closer to your wedding day. This is the best time to try for the face masks. Try homemade or the other, available in the market.
4. Cut down on tea and coffee now and try whitening toothpaste. You may also want to consider a professional bleaching by a dentist, or using an over-the-counter whitening system.
5. Finally, you must go through trial run to seal the deal with your makeup artist for your bridal appearance. After all, brides do have the excuses to sit for relaxation and to get pampered.
6. In addition, this time you must round up all the beauty products and extra accessories that you would require to complete your wedding day appearance.
7. If you have opted for a classic red lip, or a feather hair clip, you don't want to miss the boat when it comes to your favorites selling out.