The natural wet colour of the mehendi is so contrasting with the human skin, that when it is photographed, it appears extraordinarily gorgeous. The shedding mehendi does not look all nice. The usual time to make your mehendi dry is around 6 hours. The time you get it done on your arms and the legs, coupled with the additional hours of drying make you little frustrated, not to have anything with your hands. Then wedding photography requires extra time to click some gorgeous moments.
There can be numerous attractive ways of clicking the mehendi laden hands. One tip, ensure your photographer comes only when half your mehendi is done (if you mehendi takes too long, he may leave before it’s finished).
1. Click your mehendi pic with your pet- the pet can be placed in your legs with the hands showing for the mehendi. The pic appears gorgeous. You love your pet a lot. The mehendi along with your pet dog is indeed a very good idea to go for.
2. Click with the lehenga boarder- imagine the wedding lehenga, whose boarder is designed or funny enough. You can place you mehendi laden hands on the lehenga boarder.
3. Frame it- Get any colored frame and insert or place your hands inside. Such a cute picture, right?? The colour of the frame must compliment your lehenga colour.
4. Make a little pose- if you are stylish enough, then you even need not thinking about the pose. The one would be coming naturally as you are gonna clicked yourself.
5. Have some Close-ups, more close-ups- Nothing beats close-ups ever. And if you want to show-off your lehenga and your flower jewellery, this is that time – so pretty!
6. With the groom, of course- the pics which are captured can be of much elegance, but actually the pic that you take with your hubby is the best looking photograph, amongst all the pics.
7. One Click in a bolywood style- this pose appears so natural that you are so gorgeous along with your pretty style and the smile.
8. Do Add light and make it dramatic- the light and flowers can be added which can lead to generation of so pretty view, that you can’t imagine, the illuminating coloured and the floral back with the mehendi, brightly shinning.