Wedding is a memorable event and many couples think of different ways to make it more special and unique. Among many possible distinct ways to celebrate the marriage, boat wedding is an upcoming popular choice for people to uniquely celebrate their moment of love and happiness. Cruise wedding helps you to make the wedding of your dream come true in the most romantic yachts. Celebrate a romantic wedding on the sea leaving unforgettable memories both for the couple, their families and the guests. What can be a memorable other than two persons becoming husband and wife under a full moon starry sky?
Though the idea sounds very exciting and niche, it can be planned at a lower cost than the traditional wedding ceremonies. Though sky is the limit when it comes to the wedding expenses, many cruise companies have different plans for budget-conscious customers and the elite ones. From the wedding ceremony planning, transportation, special entertainment options on-board etc., the cruise management shall take care of all requirements.
Being an exotic choice of wedding on the sea, it is also important for intricate planning to ensure nothing is left behind. Such special wedding need special skills at planning and perfect execution. Wedding planners are available who specialize for such niche requirements who shall try to reflect the personality of the couple. Mostly, the cruise company has a wedding consulting team to plan the wedding. Such professional people have detailed checklists to ensure that nothing is missed. Wedding checklists for different aspects are readymade which are elaborate for all segments of customers. The planners take care of all requirements like logistics, wedding photography, floral decoration, catering, entertainment and drinks etc.
With specialist wedding planners at the service of the bridal party, the bride’s family needs to just dream the perfect way they would like to plan. Some of the important phases to be planned are:
- Plan a unique wedding them and send out the wedding cards to notify near and dear ones
- Welcome reception to greet all invitees and get started, followed by an introduction of both the families to each other
- Welcome aboard all the guests, kick start the celebrations with a party
- Come together for a pre wedding lunch on the cruise amidst the beautiful blue waters
- Celebrate and rejoice the actual wedding event
- Have a theme dinner and cocktails on the cruise
- Bid goodbye to the guests and express your gratitude with a memorable gift
Personalize the wedding package to suit your taste and budget
Cruise wedding planners help bridal parties to personalize all the aspects of marriage. This helps not only to manage their budgets, but to bring out their stature and choice. The personalization options are available for below services:
- Music – DJ or Vocalist or other
- On-board wedding decoration – Aisle runners, chair bows, deck chair setup, floral décor
- Fresh flowers – canopy and archway options, wedding wreaths, table garlands
- Photography – video and photo package options
- Formal wear – suits and accessories
With such services available on-board, the bridal party just needs to dream a wedding and the rest is assured.