Getting a nice pair of bridesmaid dresses is very important in a wedding arrangement. This is because a bridesmaid look should also look good when compared to brides. They accompany the brides and stay together all through the wedding. So a perfect wedding arrangement should consists of better planning and equal treatment of wedding dresses for everyone.
So what are those key things which you need to keep in mind when selecting a wedding gown for the bridesmaid. But before we get into those key tips, make sure that you know the answer for these questions before getting into the shop for getting a dress for bridesmaid
- How many bridesmaids will be with you for the wedding? This is important because it depends on the family decision and the number of friends you have. Clearly count the bridesmaid number and then buy the gowns or else you will land up in some sweet trouble with your friends later.
- What is the shape of the bridesmaid body? Know the sizes of the bridesmaid dresses and then go for shopping. Don’t waste money in alterations after buying a bridesmaid dresses which don’t fit them.
- What fabric material they like for the gown? Understanding their need and buying them dress as per their need is very important. We would suggest you to take complete list of their needs when you do the wedding dress shopping.
- What colour they like? This is a tricky question as the colour choice depends on your wedding theme if you have any. And if you have a wedding theme then we suggest you communicate well in advance to the bridesmaid on what colour their dress will be.
- What sort of accessories they wish? From wedding shoes to jewels get their choice and then purchase them.
Once you have answers for the above questions then please look into the tips given below to get a bridesmaid dress which will look elegant, pretty and perfectly matching the wedding arrangements.
- Match the brides wedding dress or wedding gown – Make sure that the bridesmaid dress which you’re choosing matches the wedding gown of bride. This will be helpful in striking perfect balance of dresses between the female leads. Choose a style of dress that flatters the wedding dress of everyone.
- Take the cost to yourself – Don’t give the option to the bridesmaid to choose their own dress. You bear the entire cost and give them a dress which best suits them and the wedding arrangements.
- Buying the dress well in advance save you a lot – yes make sure that you take utmost care when you buy the bridesmaid dresses. Buy them well in advance when you’re buying the wedding dress itself. By doing this you will have enough time to give for any alterations if any.
- Take their suggestion and take them to the wedding shop - taking the bridesmaid to the shopping is very important. By doing that you can fulfil their wish and also they can guide you in getting your own wedding gown. Also advise them to wear the wedding dress and check if everything is matching and are correct.