Role of women in Indian tradition is very critical and has been under patience for many years. Yes, in Hinduism a woman is considered to be the god of every house. Hindu religion considers women to be more responsible and that is the reason why you see majority of the Hindu women after marriage be house wife’s. A woman considers her life to be fulfilled when she is married to a person. But the reality is that her life starts fresh after marriage. As a married person she by nature has lot and lot of responsibilities like showing love and affection to family members, looking after day to day household works, planning for the children, planning for the future and so on.
Hindu women are the same irrespective of the religion which they settle
The beauty about Hindu women is that they always hide the wedding women issues even when they are treated badly by the men family. The Hindu women have the tendency to adopt and live happily even when they marry a person belonging to Christianity or Judaism or Islam or Buddhism. For them the tradition is more important and they can easily mingle with everyone in the family.
Hindu women’s spirituality is very noble when compared to other religion
The women’s from Hindu religion traditionally consider marriage as a serious issue and they accept the husband even if they are feeling some discomfort with them. They take the marriage as their natural destiny and live with it till they die. At the marriage formality she receipts the guarantee of never-ending trustworthiness to her husband, whom she assures to oblige, guard and upkeep for.
Duties of a typical Hindu woman
- The following are the key duties of any Indian women and in particular to Hindu women.
- Take care of the entire family, both in terms of daily routine work and in terms of future planning for the welfare of the family.
- Respect the elders of the family and take care of them.
- Undertake the responsibility of serving the goddess on a regular basis with flowers and sweets to bring in blessing to all the family members.
- Cooking the right meal for the right person and taking care of the husband and supporting him during hard time both physically and mentally.
- Assist the family member in their progress to spirituality and so on.
A woman in particular brings the aspect of kindness and friendship to every family. She bonds the family together and she is great at sacrificing things for the family. The heart and mind of every human looks for that small bit of kindness and a woman can give you that. That is why in most of the Hindu houses a woman is considered as the leader and she is coined as house maker.
Every man looks for a girl who can help her and support her in life, the same in the case for a woman. She also looks for a husband who can care and look after her. But the reality is that a woman struggles a lot to bring a family to a stage and she is the most important person in a family. That is why a duty of women love is a co-operative association which bonds the hearts.