Besides silk, velvet and Banarsi, georgette too has its own importance, which can be seen brides, drooling over and with their flaunting styles. The online varieties would catch the breath of the onlookers.
1. Georgette is considered a soft and swishy fluid fabric. Delicate work makes it look nicer, whereas, heavier one does not.
2. It does require heavy maintenance as it’s prone to tearing and because of heavy work,
3. A-line, swishy and soft, Georgette is a soft, fluid fabric that looks nicer with work that’s delicate and not too much.
4. The look is A-line
Various available designs of Georgette
1. The red and yellow bridal lehenga choli set with Gota Patti work.
2. Create an all-new style wave on your wedding day with this red and yellow lehenga choli set featuring gota Patti work, mirror work and zari embroidery. Composition - Lehenga: Georgette. Choli: Dupion Silk. This product is handmade and is made by our designers. All the works like embroidery, fabric and laces are individually collected and crafted as per your requirements.
After the tracing process, the thread or hand embroidery, as per your requirement, the apparel is appliquéd with alluring beads, stones and threads.
3. White and red georgette lehenga choli with resham Embroidery. The lehenga, as the name depicts consist primarily of the white and red. The shade, colour or tinge may vary and even the photography flashes used may alter the shade too. The lustrous shades are the stunning outcome of the shaded lehenga.