Wedding day is one of the days where nothing short of perfection can really come to pass. It’s really lovely when it comes upon getting ready, make up for the bid day at home. Most of us are confused to what to start upon with the foundations or eye makeup, mascara or eyeliner. The below guide (steps) is intend to help you in those situations without even hiring a high cost makeup artist.
- Beginning: Start with the care for your skin followed up with foundations: Beginning with the bridal make up make sure to moisturize your skin regularly before heading up for foundation cosmetic. It is recommended to use a primer on face which creates a long lasting makeup as it acts to be like an obstacle on your shin layers and makes foundation smoother. For a long lasting makeup set the cream foundation or liquid cosmetic with a free talcum powder so that your makeup stays throughout the event.
- The sparkle of eye shadow: The eye shadow should not match up with your outfit. Indeed it should be complimenting the color on the dress. Consult for the makeup artist for the best buy cosmetics and prefer buying cosmetics online. Make use of the opposite colors on the shadow with respect to the clothing. The trick to apply eye shadow is to use a flat brush and then blend the desired colors with a fluffy dome shaped brush. Make sure, you highlight your brow bone well before applying a darker shade in your crease so that the harsh lines (if any) get softened.
- Kajal and eyeliner: Go for a black, blue, brown or green Kajal in the watermark and line up the lash with black color eyeliner. One can use a gel, pencil, or a liquid liner. You also can add a flick at the corner (outer) of the eye. Never try to do a smoky eye and a red lip. It suits only if you are walking a ramp. I would rather like to suggest going for a professional make-up artist who would make your makeup good and long lasting.
- Apply mascara and curl lashes: The use of an eye lash curler helps an individual look wide awake by curling the eye lashes in upward direction. Than mascara is applied from the lashes roots and twist the stick in a crisscross motion which will nicely coat the lashes individually and add volume and definition.
- Blush, contour and highlight: To get a natural spark, smear blusher on the cheeks upwards, onto the hairline. Smile while looking at the mirror while applying Blush on your face to judge it perfectly. Then use a shade that is one shade darker than your skin to counter your cheeks. Make sure that after applying no lines are noticeable. The icing on the cake is done when you put on a powder or shimmer blush on the high points of your face so that when you encounter with light the skin shines and glows.
- Pucker Up: Apply lip balm before makeup to moist them and allow lipstick and lip liner to glide easily. Make the outline of the lips and fill the lips with your desired lip shade. Place the tissue paper on your lips to avoid extra amount of lipstick. You can also apply loose powder on to your lips to get a long lasting makeup. Put on a different lip shade on your lips and mildly press tissue over so that when you drink or eat, the lips remain new and fresh.