Winter weddings are perfect choice for gorgeous pictures. The clear landscape, sparkles of the snow and reddish cheeks of your guests are the beautiful things that you get to see only in winter wedding than throughout the year. Wedding decorating in winter weddings should be chosen carefully, colours and place that ceremony is done should be chosen where guests feel comfortable. It is not as easy as summer weddings like outdoor weddings or roof top weddings etc., but it is manageable and we can make winter weddings also more magical and romantic with some great tips and winter ideas. The romantic ambience of the snowy landscape makes the people to choose winter as their wedding season. Not only the romantic landscape but also there no competition of vendors and you can get all the things done due to off-season.
Tips for perfect winter wedding
- Choose colours carefully, it is important to choose the perfect colours for outdoor weddings especially.
- Neutral colours may blend with the back ground colours and bright and bold colours may become against to the neutral colours of winter. So choosing the perfect colour is very important for winter weddings
- It is always important to keep on layers for outdoor weddings in winter. There are many layers that can be chosen, which looks perfect for bride to make outfit warmth in style.
- There are some layers which keep you fashionable and warm all along your party in outdoors. They are faux fur shawls, pea coats which matches your outfit, knitted cardigans, faux fur muffs, pretty lace scarves, and ear muffs etc.
- Foot wear is also very important and should be selected carefully. The footwear should be fashionable, warmth and also should match with the outfit
Must do things for gorgeous wedding
Winter weddings can be done in any theme of your personal choice through wedding planning, but incorporating the winter theme in your wedding décor makes your ceremony unique and special. Arrange for different snack ideas for your guests that can’t be seen throughout the year. Party planning should be done with following tips –
- Décor with delicate look and looks frosty like snow outside with some touch of glitter makes perfect winter themed look
- Snacks like frozen molasses and hot chocolate bar makes guests enjoy about winter weddings, so these things should be included in your event planning
- Flowers and bouquets are made with paper or silk flowers are better for winter weddings because the availability of original flowers will be very low or more pricy during this season
- Things like hot water bottles, lightings etc. are also included in your party
Winter wedding favours
Wedding favours in winter wedding include -
- Hot chocolate which can be given in any form like, hot chocolate jars, hot chocolate sticks, hot chocolate tubes etc.
- To keep the guests warmth the winter gloves, mittens, cosy blankets, comfy slippers etc. can be given as winter wedding favours
- Pretty snow flake candles or pinecones dipped in bees wax candles are also included in winter wedding favour ideas
- Sugar scrub jars and snow flake soaps are also given as favour delights