Choosing the right partner is very important in very one’s life to have a happy marriage to cherish. This is because you will have to live the entire life span with your husband or wife. A recent survey conducted among young couples show that almost more than 50% of the people believe that they have chosen the wrong companion as their partner.
Divorce rates are the perfect example for choosing wrong partner
The current rate of divorce in all the courts is the perfect example to conclude that almost most of the people choose their partners wrongly. If you go and review each of those people who have applied for divorce or who have already separated or the married person, you will clearly tell you that they have chosen the wrong person. The reason for this large number of divorce cases might be due to lack of love, affection and romance. Sometimes reasons like dissatisfaction due to sexuality in marriage are also causes for divorce.
Reason for marriage going wrong in the track
There might be lots of reasons for marriage not working good. But if you can solve the root cause then there won’t be any problem in marriage. Yes, before getting married people should realize the fact that they should choose the right person. Choosing the right partner can change your life and your life will fill with love, affection and romance.
Sketch out your partner in your mind before searching them. The common mistake what this generation of people do is sketching their partner in mind by considering only their physical appearance. Remember the beauty which you decide and marry will not stay long and will get eroded in time. Hence when you decide to choose your partner, try to sketch either his or her physical appearance and character. Remember men and women will not have the same character and wish. But there is no problem in thinking of what character person you want to marry.
Qualities of the best person to become a sustainable partner
- Openness to emotional needs and aware of every one feelings
- Person who is committed in life and who has personal growth strategy
- Person with trust and honesty as his core principle
- Person who shows and acts responsibly
- Person with high self esteem
- Person with positive thinking
Here are few key ideas or tips which we propose to the young generations to keep their mind in the right track while selecting their partner to have marriage successful.
- Never fear in selecting a partner – choose the one who suits you and don’t marry a person out of any fear.
- Never fall into a relationship only by seeing money as the most important agenda.
- Look for good qualities in person and decide them to marry.
- Prepare a check list of the character what you like and try to match them.
In addition it is a fact that men characteristically want an association that allows independence, while women look for wisdom of joining or connection.