The arrangement of the furniture inside the home, and even the position, direction of the same highly affects the relationship of newlywed couple specially. The overall ambience of the room must affect in the way of strengthening the relationship among the couples. Whether they are newly married, or are old couples, the relationship largely depends upon the vastu factors if followed properly. in addition to this , the bed room direction is crucial As, bedroom is a place to relieve the stress and to carry out various activities. Vastu largely affects various key factors, like as the life of the spouse, death of the partner, good health, miscarriage in women, better and early conception etc.
Here, I tend to elaborate some key points of the same:-
- The direction of the bed room must be ideally in North West or south west portion of the house. this direction is taken as ideal for the couple where if the couple is not the elder family member in the home, and always try to avoid south east corner for couple’s bedroom As it is the root cause of the frequent clashes and the quarrels.
- Moreover, while sleeping, the head must be towards south and the feet in the north direction.
- There must not be exposing mirror inside the couple’s bedroom.
- The mirrors of the room, like the exposed one or of any other kind, like of the television screen or computer screen must be veiled after when not in use.
- The electromagnetic rays of the television, computer and other electronic devices cause stress and tension, so they must be totally absent from there.
- No mirror of any kind or size be placed or located inside the bedroom.
- Avoid strictly installing any kind of scary pictures and even the nude one inside the bedroom.
- Must avoid north east for couple’s bedroom As this place is called as Eshaan corner ideal for worshipping room and constructing bedroom can have undesirable effects on couple’s married life such as ultimately death of the spouse, health disease and miscarriage or problem in conceiving.
- The bright and delight colours inside the bedroom has profound impact on the relationship of the partners.