While you are in the process of the wedding planning, the vendors you have selected must be experts you can trust. You should be at liberty to explore what you want. Their duty should be to let you know what can work in given wedding budget for personalization. You can make enquiries about the free personalized wedding favours offered from vendor. You can opt for getting welcome bags with baking cookies and the "Just Married" signs hand-painted. There are several things you can personalize during wedding including the following.
- The Ceremony Backdrop Customization: The wedding ceremony altar can be the statement of décor style. The wedding arch can be dressed up by vintage doors, paper flowers, wall of succulents and streamers.
- Design Your Aisle: There are plenty of options to get creative with the aisle. You can choose white runner and the flower petals. Also, an at-home feeling can be created by using a rug. The look of creative ceremony can be done by use of arrows, paper airplanes, mats and taking into consideration surrounding boardwalks and paths.
- Thinking for Setting and Seasons: You can consider setting of a wedding according to the season in which it will take place and a personalized theme can be developed. The weddings in spring tend to be green and bright while the weddings in the autumn could be subdued.
There are several other means by which you can personalize your wedding as follows:
- Creating a comfortable lounge whereby guests can have a break while dancing in wedding reception.
- For your wedding ceremonies, personalized marriage address can be customized as per your choice.
- While the wedding weekend is going on, the sleigh rides can be offered to the guest for adding fun element.
- For your centrepieces, using the seasonal vegetables and fruits could give personalized touch.
- The handmade wedding jewellery will add the uniqueness to your wedding.
- The vintage photo booth can be rented for guests to put the photographs in wedding guest book.
- The personalized wedding favours to the guests can be given in the form of DVDs of movies of your choice.
- Your heritage dance can be learned for the first dance, be it Irish jig or the Argentine tango.
- If there is a singer in your guests, you can request him for a spontaneous performance.
- When your father walks on the aisle, his favourite song can be played.
- You can build the centrepieces taking into consideration your hobbies like painting, photography or hiking etc.
- For the guests coming from the foreign country, the ceremony programs could be printed in their native language.
- You can get your relationship story in a version of cartoons which can be included in print to the ceremony programs.
- You can offer nice bookmarks as wedding favours by having them printed with your wedding date and names.
- You can have a Polaroid camera available at reception table and request the guests to take pictures and keep same on the tables for spontaneous decoration.