Your dream day is arriving very soon along with the enthusiasm and happiness there are many other responsibilities and planning’s throughout the wedding journey takes place. Here wedding checklist helps you without missing anything, so that you can manage all the planning’s by following checklist which helps you maintain up to date with all the responsibilities. Just by preparing checklist prior to your wedding keeps your work in progress. Once marriage proposal is happened, both bride and groom along with happiness and commitment takes a major responsibility of life. To make their marriage as a dream they prepare wedding planning checklist to make sure a beautiful wedding event is put together by keeping intimacy in your relationship. A wedding checklist is very important for all types of wedding to ensure they don’t miss to perform any activity or arrangement and to make sure the things are going normal according to their plan to spice up your marriage. Wedding checklist may vary according to timeline and date of wedding.
- Confirm a date for wedding by consulting pundit’s and your relatives for a good date
- Choose he events you need to perform according to your budget and your cultural followings
- Discuss the budget and share the responsibilities between the both families which also strengthens your relationships. Instead of following the whole process and planning of the wedding by one family which causes wedding stress by sharing it both of families can have equal commitments and complete the responsibilities for an awesome wedding by putting together.
- First thing you should do is book the venue depending up on the number of relatives and friends should be attended to your marriage
- Confirm and book the menu with the caterers under your budget
- List out the guests, friends and family chart to inform them prior who need to travel
- Order and confirm the wedding invitation by choosing the no. of invitations you need
- Book panditji and wedding theme, confirm and finalize the decoration arrangements like stage, mandap, dining, seating area, furniture, flowers, lights, carpets etc.
- Confirm and book for a wedding photography and videographer under your budget
- Shop for all the jewellery which are used for wedding like mangalsutra, rings, bangles, necklaces, earring, mang tikkas, toe rings etc.
- Start your beauty routine prior to your wedding to look gorgeous
You should book transportation and accommodation for your guests, book mehandi artists for mehandi designs, makeup professionals, hair stylist, saree draper etc. purchase or order for return gifts. Book tickets for your honeymoon.