Wedding invitations are most important things to be considered by both bride and groom. Before planning for their wedding day one should finalize their wedding stationery and wedding invitations to invite their guests and family. For making your marriage successful it is always important to maintain the guide book of things that should be done prior to your marriage. You should arrange for traditional wedding stationery and share your happiness with your friends and family. Before going for wedding stationery selection you have to think template, theme and the colour of your wedding invitation.
Things that should be considered before buying wedding stationery
- Purchase a sample before finalising your wedding invitation. If you see any of the invitation that you like in online order a sample of that before deciding or finalising
- It is also important to consider number of wedding invitations you need to order and add another ten extra to it, because, if you miss or forget any one of your guest you cannot get another invitation to send them in last minute or if there is any mistake entered in case of name or address. So it is always better to keep extra invitations with you rather than ordering them at last minute
- Your wedding invitation designer may finalise and check for any mistakes on your wedding invitations before publishing but it is always important that you proof check and finalise your wedding invitations for any grammar mistakes
Other important things to be considered
Choose the style of card that you need, and which type of material to be used, and if it is a card made of cotton fibres it will be eco-friendly. Invitations should not only include time, date and venue location of the wedding, but also include any dress code if necessary for your wedding. You may also need, RSVP cards, menu cards, thank you notes, so it is always better to go for the bulk order. Don’t write before planning the list of invitees and always make sure you have extra cards if any mistakes occur. Check for any grammar mistakes before finalising or publishing the invitations. And at last, check for postal services availability and if there is no strikes when you post your invites and also add the return address, if in case they miss the address to deliver.
Points to be noted with your wedding invitation supplier
- Make sure that your wedding invitation suppliers deliver the invitation envelops in time so you can make addressing them as early as possible
- Order for more wedding invitations because mistakes happen with every one so it is better to maintain some extra wedding invitations with you
- Replies and gifts are sent normally to the return address along with the RSVP. So make sure that someone from your family or friends collects the gifts and notes at that return address
- Make sure you knew the full names of your guests for addressing without any mistake and also you can maintain the list of your guests along with relationships. It will be helpful when you greet them without knowing personally.