The carma online store has now got available online for the drool worthy outfits you bookmarked to visit. The stunning outfits and the affordable prices are just the main features of carma online. If you scourge the website, you would find that the essential trousseau for brides are pleasantly surprising with their entire range, where the prices for anarkali for just 20k to a sari for 2 lakh plus even. But the stunning outfits are beyond the comparison.
The description of some of the online stuns is here-
1. The draped sarees by kamaali coulture are elegant, modern and ultra chic. The waist belt which is soft pleating and is baroque inspired. This kind of the dress is great for the cocktail party or if you are the sister of the bride this would sound gorgeous on the sangeet or cocktail. The price is around 34000 rupees.
2. Further scrutinizing, you would find that the magenta and mustard anarkali by roopsi suri sood is super heavy and appears fabulous on the occasion of mehendi or even the musical ladies sangeet. The cost goes around 24,500 rupees.
3. See the earrings by rahul popli, the perfect jhumkaas, which are mix of the gold and silver. These kind pieces actually never go out of the site. The price for the same is just around 11 thousands.
4. After the jhumkaas, have the glance on the shsraras- the black and gold shararas has fail proof combination and a silhouette that is likely to flatter even when you get older. The price for the same goes around 48000.
5. We spotted a whole lot of Sabyasachi at Carma, some of the sarees are just exquisite (mint green and aqua blue along with this red one).
6. Adore this moth green anarkali by Varun Bahl. The chantilly lace dupatta just adds to the charm and the clean black bodice gives it a chic, contemporary edge. Must have for your trousseau.