The grooms are the conventional route follower, if it comes about the fashion trends. If we talk about some guys which are suave as well as the fashion forward, then beige sherwani and red safa are not the options. Most of the grooms don’t try too hard to try newer fashion trends or ideas. Let’s scroll down to have the effortlessly cool trends a groom can explore- just so he does not fall on the predictable side of the style.
1. Floral safas- the plane colored safas are really old fashioned or seem outdated. Why don’t you try for the nice breezy floral designs that can really uplift your appearance in minutes. If you choose simple floral that would be more appreciable than the one big fat for pastel hues.
2. Layered jewelry- when it comes about jewelry than obviously, the men are not seen wearing the necklaces. But this trend has been in vogue now where the emerald layered necklaces which are so so gorgeous and subtle that suits best on the style.
3. The embellished shoes- gone are the days of using the boring leather or tan loafers. The newer collection of shoes now allow for using the right embellishments, gota work and some floral styles. The wedding attire along with the matched footwear of this kind can immediately exhibit some fashion trends of current scenario.
4. Benarasi Bandhagalas- If Benarasi is big with the bride, then it’s bound to be big with the groom too. But since its heavier fabric and woven in silk, it’s grander and posh, making it a beautiful trend to sport for men who know their style!
5. The traditional dhoti- the old fashioned one- the lowers which the groom wear- the chudidhaar or Patiala, can be less appealing than the dhoti dear guys. It’s actually so avant garde and retro at the same time it’s a winner.
6. The feathery appeal- Feathers on the safa, an innovative kalgi draped like a necklace and polki designs – embellishments on the safa have gone from simple to outrageous and super cool. Leave the rest of your outfit subtle dear grooms, and go gaga with this one.
7. Sherwani/ bandhgala buttons- the dazzling sherwani buttons which are made from the awesome metals and embellished with the stones – from Swarovski to polki to theva.
8. The string brooches- here the newer trend is to use two booches with a string- not for the faint hearted. So you can wear basic shervani but jazz it up with this cool accessory.