During the wedding ceremonies, the bride is the center of attraction. Everything about her gets noticed and judged by everyone present at these weddings. The way she looks, her dress, her laugh, everything is scrutinized by the guests. Even the groom does not have to go through such close scrutiny. Hence, the bride needs to make sure that everything about looks just perfect during the wedding ceremony and during all the pre and post wedding functions.
The brides generally spend a lot of time in carefully choosing the best bridal outfit, hiring the most professional makeup artists, buying the most exquisite accessories and shoes to go with their dress, etc. However, one thing that most of the brides tend to overlook when preparing for their wedding day is their nails. Traditionally a bride would simply paint her nails in shades of red or pink and that would be all. However, these days, there are some very pretty and simple nail art designs which can make your nails look absolutely stunning. Your hands are going to play an important part in the wedding, and hence you need to make sure that the right nail art designs are selected and applied to your nail, to make your hands look gorgeous.
While choosing a beautiful nail design for yourself, some of the points that every bride should bear in mind are as follows:
- Choose designs which look elegant and graceful and yet are modern and stylish
- Always hire the professional best nail art service provider to do the nail art for you.
- Use the right embellishments like stones, beads etc. These embellishments will enhance the sweet look of your nails and at the same time add a glitter to your nail, which would in keeping with the wedding spirit.
- Try to match the nail art design with your wedding dress or outfit.
- Visit the nail art salon and try out various designs before your wedding day. Based on this sampling choose the right design for your final day.
- Take care of your nails, so that they are strong and long, giving scope for many creative designs.
- Do not hesitate to play with colors and glitter.
With the above tips in mind, let’s explore some of the most popular, stylish and fashionable wedding nail design ideas that brides across the world are choosing these days:
Blooming Orchids – Orchids symbolize love, making them a perfect idea for wedding nail art.
A Dash Of Sparkle – If you have hired the best nail art services, they would be able to use this sparkle in many different ways to create traditional designs, and even recreate the designs on your Lehnga.
Lovely Lace – This style is chosen mostly for post wedding functions, when you need something a little less attention seeking. White enamel is used for creating pretty nail art designs.
Beaded Nails – Add beads, stones and many other accessories available in the market to create 3D nail art design which makes your nails look like just stunningly beautiful.
It’s your wedding, and you have every right to go a little over the top, therefore, do not try to choose subtle designs, rather opt for the most glamorous and sparkling nail art design that you like.