Mehendi ceremony is an integral part of every Indian wedding, and is usually the first ceremony in any wedding. The bride applies mehendi on her feet and hands, and in many cases, the groom also applies some mehendi on his hands.
We have got a list of the best mehendi designs for you below to choose from for your special occasion.
1. The circular flowers and asymmetrical trails make a highly attractive design; you don’t require too many differentiating elements to make a design look appealing.
2. The incorporation of dulha dulhan through mythological motifs look enchanting, traditional as well as quirky all at once. If you want to have a unique mehendi design, this is definitely the one for you.
3. This design works as an accessory to accentuate the beauty of your hands, the intricacy achieved with mehendi will surely leave everyone astounded.
4. It’s a simple mehndi design for left hand. Minimal mehendi doesn’t only look graceful, it also adds to the elegance of your entire attire on the day of your wedding.
5. The work on fingers is a beautiful touch to the design. This lovely design will accessorize your hands with a fine balance of minimalistic work and intricacy.
6. Some henna, some flowers, and a piece of art is ready on hands. One never goes wrong or overboard with flowers.
7. The parallel lines and circular touch to the design make it unique and attractive.
8. There is nothing of too much ever on a bride. This design incorporates the most integral part of any wedding ceremony, the bride and the groom.
9. This one is for those who want a traditional yet unique mehendi design. The minimal use of mehendi is apt for those who want minimum motif and patterns, but want their hands to look accessorized.
10. A minimalistic design with some intricate work on the peacock will definitely appeal to everyone. It’s lovely, elegant, and simply attractive.
11. A traditional design on the palm with a new touch to the fingers will definitely catch all eyeballs and will make everyone around you appreciate the beauty that your hands will look.
12. The black mehendi, the patterns on fingers and the elephant motif make the design look extremely interesting and attractive.
13. Very little mehendi on the back of hand, no intricate design and no shading enhances the beauty of the design on the front hand. It looks striking and elegant, and multiplies the charm of the design.
14. The traditional and intricate design always looks attractive, whether on the front hand or the back.
15. The shading makes this design look like a henna tattoo. It’s a perfect balance of modern and traditional ritual.
16. Checks and flowers are always the go-to patterns for a henna design for every occasion. They always look trendy and attractive.
17. This design mostly covers the fingers and it will make your hand look full and accessorized even with less henna.
18. Intricate design and the dulha-dulhan motif, whether on front or back, always steal the show.
19. Black mehendi and the ‘tattoo look’ looks very attractive and trendy, and is a must-try, if you are looking for something different and stylish.
20. Intricacy and elegance are epitomized in this design.
21. Several differentiable motifs and patterns make this design look like a henna painting.
22. The extravagant design will make all eyes turn, and would make your hands look extremely attractive.
23. The parallel lines and pattern on the fingers accessorize your hands and fills the hand only where required.
24. Some application of henna on the hand of the groom is a good omen, and a beautiful pattern is a good art.
25. Minimal and beautiful is what this design is all about.
26. Black mehendi and strawberry, and connotations of love are just perfect.
27. This design is traditional, creative and beautiful, and will definitely impress everyone.
28. A bracelet tattoo around your finger with the initial letter of your partner’s name is cool as well as romantic.
29. This is an extremely beautiful design which stands out all alone.
30. This adorable mehendi design is perfect for children and their small hands.
31. This cute design will add to the cuteness of your kid, and look adorable on those tiny hands.
32. Butterflies are the most common and beautiful design used for the hands of kids. The circular touches make the design unique and attractive.
33. Some flowers will blossom on the child’s hands and will make his/her smile as bright as the sun motif on the hand.
34. Who doesn’t love superheroes!? Whether it’s a birthday cake or a mehendi design, superman always attracts children.
35. Tiny hands of kids do not require intricate work, just a beautiful motif can cover the entire hand and look marvelous.
36. Flowers never disappoint, especially as mehendi designs. They look as beautiful and refreshing on hands as real flowers.
37. The floral pattern on the back of the hand looks very adorable on the tiny hands.
38. The half hand bud floral design gives a just so perfect look on kid’s hand. It is simple yet beautiful in all sense.
39. Cute animal motifs and cartoons always look great and attractive on children’s hands.
40. An Arabic mehendi design looks absolutely stunning on hands, whether it’s your marriage or an Eid party, Arabic designs beautify your hands on each and every function.
41. This is a unique, intricate design which includes several patterns, and looks magnificent.
42. Black mehendi adoring your hand in an Arabic pattern will surely attract all eyes.
43. The beautiful bell shape mehendi design with the bracelet shape design over the wrist is enough to take anybody breath away.
44. Arabic mehendi design is all about its boldness and the same is achieved here in a very well manner and the shading is an icing on the cake here.
45. The traditional web, flower, and petal designs when combined together gives an overall stunning look to the hand.
46. This is an all time favorite of many people in Asian countries. It is indeed a simple yet graceful design.
47. Similar pattern on both the hands is much in trend these days. Experience it once on your hands as well.
48. The peacock design is used ever since I was a child and even today it adds gorgeousness in the overall mehendi design.
49. Such design is made mainly to give an add on accessory look to the hands.
50. Full hand mehendi designs such as these are basically for bridal purpose and this hand clearly shows the love of the bride and groom by crafting their names inside the hearts.
51. The beautiful design is perfect to be used in lighter occasions like teej, karvachauth and rakshabandhan etc.
52. A perfect design for the bridal hands as it showcases the commitment of the bride towards her Prince charm.
53. The boldness in mehendi design gives a unique stylishness and enhance the overall grace of the person. This surely is a design that will bring a lot of compliments your way.
54. This pattern based mehendi design gives a Rajwada type look to the bridal hands. The rings made around the wrist and the forearm defines the hands clearly and embellish it in the best possible way.
55. Since past so many decades the hands of the brides are supposed to be filled thoroughly with beautiful mehendi designs, and this design solves this purpose quite well.
56. It is an innovative idea to craft the places on the hands which describe the “mayeka” and the “sasural” in a unique way.
57. Yet another elegant and traditional design which glorify the beauty of the hands multi folds.
58. This is another piece of extravagant mehendi design that catches the attention of the folk nearby quite easily.
59. The customized designs are much in trend these days where the images of bride and groom are crafted on the hands and anything of their choice is written to enhance the look of the image design.
60. The detailed contouring with so much perfection adds an element of grace automatically.
61. Beautiful, elegant, decent and graceful; it is indeed a design that covers all this in itself.
62. A design that beautifully showcase the look of the bracelet with the ring. It is less time consuming and easy to make.
63. Any design can be made beautiful with the use of flowers and bud drawing. An example of it is shown above.
64. The design that divide the section of the hand also look so pretty and it make the hand look sleek and soft automatically.
65. It is a simple, clear and detailed mehndi design for left hand. Arabic designs are known for their bold appearances and this design clearly meet that level.
66. Just a flower big enough to cover the entire back side of the hand has its own beauty and is loved by many people.
67. Another sober yet attractive design is presented for you here which can gain the attention of people very easily.
68. This is the traditional Arabic design that is used since a long time and still feels new and refreshing.
69. The sun and moon look on the fingers gain all the attention of this design. This surely is a design that you can also try at your home.
70. A hand filled with flowers depicts happiness and may be this is the reason this hand looks so cheerful all together.
71. This mehendi design convey the love in a very expressive way. The heart in the middle gain all the attain.
72. Another bracelet design which is clean and enhance the beauty of the hand.
73. Looking at this, you will surely count it in the category of “Oh so cute design”. Isn’t it?
74. The pattern of the net at the wrist increase the simplicity of the design and make it even more beautiful.
75. The design gives the appearance of the sun, peacock feathers and the starts in the sky. The combination of all these brings out the best of the design in itself.
76.Such lovely design to express your love to that someone “special” in your life.
77. Have you ever thought even the lines can make such a difference? It is such a gorgeous design that connect the palm to the wrist and wrist to the forearm so beautifully.
78. Lord Ganesha is worshiped before starting any good thing. Crafting his image though mehndi is a unique idea and it looks just so pretty.
79. Engraving mantras into the skin is the style statement of many people these days and hence, they are also used in mehendi designs by folk and trust me it give a uniquely graceful look to the whole personality.
80. It looks like a diagonal band been wore by the girl and the two tails are gracefully completing the look of the design.
81. An identical design on both the hands give an exceptional look all together; be it an Indian traditional design or an Arabic one.
82. A bold circle design is in the favorite list of many people. There are multiple elements added with circle in this design which enhance the look multifold.
83. Prominently the bud pattern is used in this design that significantly is responsible for the exquisiteness of this design. It is surely a “must try” design.
84. Only the fingers are used to craft the design, still, it is sufficient enough to hold the gaze of anyone.
85. Well defined diagonal lines on the wrist and horizontal lines on the fingers gives the look of cuff accessorized with pom poms. Beautiful indeed!
86. Another similar yet so different mehendi design in here for you to give it a try.
87. The design gives the look of the patch work on fabric. Even the nails are painted with mehendi and it gives a “just so perfect” look to the design.
88. This is another example of identical design on both hands. Perfection can be easily seen and felt here.
89. The half hand filled design is used by less people but look equally graceful.
90. This mehendi design is a combination of traditional and modern style. The perfection of work can be easily felt by looking at the gorgeousness of the design.
91. The circles, the flowers, the buds, and the geometrical lines all together make a picture-perfect mehendi design.
92. The refined lines connecting the patterns gain all the attention of the viewer.
93. This is yet another example of customized mehendi design. The traditional bride and groom on one hand and the image of the original bride and groom made on another hand is a perfect design for bridal mehendi.
94. The design shows the groom coming under the sky filled with starts to take away his bride in a royal manner. This is a design that best suits the bridal hands.
95. The design can be used on the casual occasions with not much efforts put on it.
96. It is not necessary to fill the compete hand with mehendi to bring that perfect look. Even the emptiness of any particular portion can be used to enhance the overall look of the mehendi design.
97. Ahh! The floral patterns are all time favorites of the folk since mehendi designs came into existence.
98. This one is unique in itself as the different colors are used to boost the look of the design.
99. The design is perfect to be used by the female friends of the bride and groom. The floral net pattern in the design is amazingly attractive.
100. Sophisticated, vibrant, elaborated and yet so simple to grab anyone attention. Such is the beauty of this design.
101. The floral queue pattern is used significantly to craft this and various other elements like petals and curtain fall pattern are used to make the design look complete.
102. The intricacy of the design is surely admirable. The image of the groom is so beautifully displayed via mehendi that it makes the design all the more valuable to the bride.
103. Simple, easy and graceful mehendi design that one can craft herself to give a trendy look to the hand.
104. It is a unique and rarely found design on anyone’s hand due to the complexity in crafting it. It is certainly an attention gaining design.
105. This design may look simple but, it covers the back of the hands with beautiful patterns and fills the gap wherever necessary.