Wedding is one of the awaited and auspicious parts in everyone’s life and family. The event being once in a life is celebrated like a festival with all the purest form of customs, rituals and traditions. Thus the events need to be embellished and charmed with some attractive and charming wedding attire of the concerned couples. The elemental piece of this attire is bridal jewellery which makes the entire wedding bright and outstanding. Also the bridal jewellery sets are of great value of the trousseau.
Trends in Wedding Attire of Bridesmaid Jewellery:
Nowadays people are not concerned about gold and expensive bridal jewellery but the trend is of colourful designer lehenga and the matched artificial and beautiful bridesmaid jewellery like pearl bridal jewellery, handmade wedding jewellery, gemstone jewellery, stunned jewellery and pearl bridal jewellery as per the built, look, complexion and bridal wedding dress of the bride that imparts a perfect, complimenting look and are affordable too. The bridal jewellery sets may also include rings, nose rings, waist band, and bridal necklace.
Tips and advices you should consider before purchasing bridal jewellery:
- The bride’s appearance is primly judged by the wedding bridal dress and the bridesmaid jewellery. So the concerned bridal jewellery should match with the face (as there are variety of suitable jewellery for faces shaped like round, straight, oval or any other specifically), bridal wedding dress and body posture of the bride (may be slim, straight, curvy, chubby, etc. because mostly slim people are suggested to bejewelled with heavy bridal jewellery sets whereas on the contrary chubby and fat people are suggested to have heavy dress up and light looking bridal jewellery).
- For pure traditional wedding attire, it is suggestive to look according for vintage and old bridesmaid jewellery. Pearl bridal jewellery may also be kept in mind for a traditional marriage. Also the handmade wedding jewellery is too trendy and makes you reflect gorgeousness.
- The concerned jewellery must be purchased as per the bridal wedding dress decorum of embroidery and laces. The light looking bridal jewellery would be ideal for heavy embroidered bridal wedding dress and heavy jewellery would embellish the comparatively less embroidered and light designed bridal wedding trousseau.
- Also focus to bejewelled with traditional wedding jewellery like armlet and bajubandh and the trendy enchanting kamarbandh which were the most vintage martial jewellery being bejewelled by the queens and opted by the royal dynasties in the past history.
- Maangita or Tiara is also the part of bridesmaid jewellery which is adorned and designed for head over the hairs. The gold and diamond maangitas embellish the look but the pearl, gem stoned or handmade artificial material are available in different varieties and colour that may be opted easily to enchant the look of the bride.
- The last and the most important wedding ornament, Mangalsutra. The trends may come and go but the attire of Mangalsutra is inevitable. Mangalsutra is usually made up of black beads but what makes it beautiful that tends to outshine all the bridal jewellery sets is pendant, so look for best ideal suited pendant.